Yeah, you can invite your family members up to "2 member" from same network/wifi but all of your family members should have different devices("one account per household"). Your Account can be terminated incase we found multiple accounts from a same device or more than 2 accounts from same network/wifi.
2)Avoid using shared IP pools (like university networks, libraries of cofee shops) when possible.
3) Do not use your own referral link to try to sign up for FastRewarder, you will be banned.
4)Do not try to automate or otherwise abuse the FastRewarder service. We have automated checks in place and your account will be terminated.
5) Disable your Ad Blocker - FastRewarder relies on ad revenue to pay our users. You will not be able to claim from the faucet with an ad blocker enabled.
6) Respect the FastRewarder staff, admins & other users. We will not tolerate abuse of our staff or other members.
7) Use valid information when completing offers on the offer walls, otherwise the advertiser has every right to reverse the credit.
8) Use valid information when completing surveys or you may be disqualified.
9) Do not try to use multiple accounts otherwise you will be banned.
10) Do not try to complete same offer multiple times otherwise you will be banned
Note: We have the right to terminate your account without notice if you are found to be abusing the FastRewarder service.
You used a VPN or proxy to access an offer or survey.
2) The advertiser of the offer met their daily or monthly spending budget before you completed the offer.
3) You did not fully complete the offers requirements.
4) You used a virtual credit card instead of a standard credit card.
5) You completed the offer too quickly compared to other users. This looks suspicious to advertisers.
6) The offer or survey may have experienced a technical issue which prevented your credit from being recorded.